BCA on Facebook
BCA on Twitter
BCA on Instagram
BCA on YouTube

Tennessee state required immunizations 

By Tennessee State law, a child may not start in our program unless an immunization form is received and on file before the start date. Families may have their child's pediatrician, family physician or health department fax a copy to us at 423-622-0177, attention admissions. They may also bring in a copy from the physician or email it to [email protected] 

Families who have a medical or religious exemption for state immunizations must provide documentation from their child's pediatrician or family physician stating medical reasons for not being immunized. Parents must complete and turn in the Religious Exemption form if they are exempt due to religious reasons. 

TN State Immunization Requirements