current student re-enrollment
After an eventful fall semester, 2018 has come to a close, and 2019 is upon us. This time of year marks a new beginning along with new plans to be made for the upcoming months. We too, at Belvoir Christian Academy, must stay a step ahead and prepare for the 2019-2020 school year that will begin in August 2019. We are excited to once again include your children in our plans for the new year.
As you review the following information, please do not hesitate to contact our office staff with any questions. We are committed to making this process a seamless one. There are just a few steps you will need to do to re-enroll your child in his or her rising grade for August 2019.
BCA partners with Headmaster Online to allow families to access information about their students. Families are assigned a user name and password to log in to Headmaster Online to view their child’s grades, homework assignments, lunch balances and more. If your account is current, you may log into your account to re-enroll by:
• Signing into HeadMaster Online (*Enter user name and password. Please note you will be directed to create a new password if you have not done so already.)
• Review each tab of data and update where necessary.
• Click on the Enrollment tab.
• Click on your child's name.
• Click the submit button.
• Submit payment through HeadMaster Online or submit payment of cash, check or credit card to the BCA Business Office.
• Complete, sign and return the Joyful Response form.
*Please contact our office manager at 423-622-3755, ext. 10 or [email protected] to retrieve your unique user name and password if you have not yet logged on to view school information. For families who do not have internet access, please contact our Business Office to request paper copies of the 2019-2020 re-enrollment forms.
To hold your child’s space for the following year, parents must pay a non-refundable enrollment deposit of 5% of the listed tuition that will be applied to your tuition balance.
Morning and After-School care options are available. Please refer to the Extended Care Rates for 2019-2020.
We will continue to offer a sibling discount to families who have multiple children enrolled. A discount of $200 is provided for the second child enrolled, followed with a discount of $300 for the third child.
Again, re-enrollment is open for the 2019-2020 school year. Remember to:
• Complete the online enrollment information with updated contact/family information
• Complete the Joyful Response form
• Pay the 5% enrollment/tuition deposit per child going into K – 8th
• Turn in Joyful Response form and deposit to Audra Cardillo in the Business Office.
Parents who plan to apply for Variable Tuition are encouraged to do so by March 1, 2019. We can only offer Variable Tuition within our school policy, practices and available budget.