Your enrollment is complete when we have received the following:
- ONLINE ENROLLMENT
- Joyful Response Payment Form (online)
- Student Emergency Form
- Teacher/Director Reference Form (completed by a teacher or administrator of the student’s previous childcare center - required for ages three and up who have previously been enrolled in a child care program)
- $100 non-refundable application fee per child - Pay fee HERE
- $50 supply fee (collected at time of start and again later in the year - Thereafter, collected in February and August)
- *Copy of the child’s immunization form (may be faxed to 423.622.0177) (See TN State Immunization Requirements.)
- Copy of the child’s birth certificate (Mother's copy is also acceptable.)
- Tour/Visit in the classroom - Children must briefly visit in the classroom before official start date. (As with scheduling initial prospective family tours, the child's classroom visit is also scheduled through BCA's Admissions Director - 423-622-3755, ext. 12 or [email protected])
- New Family Meeting with our principal and child care center director
Children may not start in our program until all of the above are completed and forms returned to the Admissions Director or the Business Office.
*By Tennessee State law, a child may not start in our program unless an immunization form is received and on file before the start date from the child's pediatrician or health department that administered the immunizations.
Families who have a medical or religious exemption for state immunizations must provide official, notarized documentation from their child's pediatrician or family physician stating medical reasons for not being immunized. Parents must complete and turn in the Religious Exemption form if they are exempt due to religious reasons.
Age Requirements for Pre-K3/Pre-K4
Children entering Pre-K3 or Pre-K4 must be age 3 or age 4 on or before Aug. 15. The state of Tennessee requires that a child be age 5 on or before Aug. 15 for entry into kindergarten. Therefore, we follow in keeping that guideline for entry into Pre-K3 and Pre-K4 so that children will progress appropriately from pre-school to kindergarten without having to repeat a pre-k level unknowingly.
Children must also be completely toilet-trained to enter Pre-K3.
additional forms once enrollment is complete
Once enrollment is complete through the initial admissions process, families will receive a folder from the pre-school director with additional forms that include the following. All must be turned into the pre-school director.
TN State Child Care Regulations (Sign form attached to the end of the document stating that you received a copy of the regulations and turn in to the pre-school director.)
CCC Handbook/Form stating that guidelines have been reviewed by the family (Sign form attached to the end of the document stating that you received a copy of the regulations and turn in to the pre-school director.)