Posted July 6, 2020:
Aides and Substitutes:
Belvoir Christian Academy is seeking employees to serve in child care, Monday - Friday, full-time day hours, in the following areas:
- Full-time Pre-K2 aide (to assist lead teacher)
- Full-time position to help in the infant and PK1 classes
- 2 part-time positions for PK4 aide - 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Substitutes for infants - PK4 (on call as needed)
- Substitutes for K - 8th grade (on call as needed)
Applicants for child care substitutes must have an Associate’s degree in Early Childhood Education or equivalent child care work experience. Applicants for substitutes must have a Bachelor's degree or be in the process of earning a degree.
Belvoir Christian Academy does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability or age in admission, treatment or participation in its programs, services, activities or in employment.