1ST GRADE TEACHER
- Two weeks left until our First Graders become Second Graders! This week, we will be reviewing a few concepts in math as well as our D'Nealian handwriting form to keep these fresh in our mind for Second Grade. Also, next week, I will be sending home recommended reading and exercises to keep their minds fresh over the summer.
- Remember the field trip we will be taking next Wednesday, May 25th to Coolidge Park. If you have not already done so, please remember to return the permission form and dollar by next Tuesday, May 24th.
- We would love for you to come to meet Ms. Linda Dahnke, BCA's upcoming Head of School. Ms. Dahnke is coming to us from Chattanooga Christian School administration as well as a long career teaching exceptional education and we'd like to welcome her to our community. We will be having a meet and greet Wednesday, May 18th from 3:00 to 4:30.
- Words with -oi and -oy: oil, soil, voice, point, boy, boil, coin, oink, toy, joy
- "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path" Psalm 119:105